Hi!

I've been using FOP for Inventory reporting in PDF format.
It works great with documents less that 200 pages when
we have enough memory in server.

We need to produce reports with pages up to 1000 pages
and within one pagesequence.

I would like to serialize AreaTree to filesystem
to prevent server running out of memory.

What is best place to start from?
I've notice that sources in CVS have AreaTree subclasses:

AreaTree.AreaTreeModel
AreaTree.RenderPagesModel
AreaTree.StorePagesModel

Does these classes already provide support for areatree
to-filesystem-caching
during pagesequence rendering?

How about latest 0.20.5rc release. Didn't find those classes there.

Any help appreciated.

Aki Salonen
Wincor Nixdorf Oy
Systems Analyst
PL 160,  02601 ESPOO, Finland
Visiting adress: Majurinkatu 6 (Perkkaa)
( Phone, direct: +358 10 511 5183,   Switch board: +358 10 511 4040
2  Fax: +358 10 511 5502
*  e-mail: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
web: http://www.wincor-nixdorf.com