A question for 0.20.5:

The PS renderer currently emits lots of redundant moveto instructions.
By changing the "current position" logic in the renderer, I reduced file
size to 50% (for my test files, contating few small images and lots of
text
in tables).

I don't have a diff at hand, because I also changed other things that
are not nearly ready for release (like PS font embedding), but work for
me.

Depending on when the deadline for 0.20.5 is, I could still reapply
the moveto changes in the current CVS version - but I won't find the
time in the next few days.

Is there still time for this?
--
Cappelino Informationstechnologie GmbH