From: Manoj Unnikrishnan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 6:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: generate pdf files and print them to a specific paper bin

I want to generate pdf files and print them to a
specific paper bin. How can I do this?
Can I do this while using fop to generate the PDF.
When the PDF is printed I want the first page to be
printed on letter head paper and all the others on
plain paper.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Manoj Unnikrishnan