I've implemented it like this:
- I've produced PDF using FOP,
- converted the PDF to PostScript using the command line of a Unix
  version of Acrobat Reader 4.05
- and inserted the PostScript commands for paper bin selection into the
  PostScript stream. (Works well because the Acrobat Reader produces a
  rather nice PostScript with DSC comments what makes things like that
  very easy.)

Good luck.

On 16.01.2003 18:40:53 Manoj Unnikrishnan wrote:
> I want to generate pdf files and print them to a
> specific paper bin. How can I do this?
> Can I do this while using fop to generate the PDF.
> When the PDF is printed I want the first page to be
> printed on letter head paper and all the others on
> plain paper.

Jeremias Maerki