From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 8:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Integration of Peter's work

Processing properly generated unified diffs is not much of a problem. It
would be cool if you could help, too. We can use all the help we can get.

Just curious: Is the missing R/W access to CVS a reason for you not to
contribute?

(another little thing: Are you forced to use that particular mail client
you currently use?)

On 23.01.2003 14:39:25 Rhett Aultman wrote:
> If clear documentation of what needs to be done can be produced, I'm
> willing to offer my time to it, too, though I don't know if my not
> having R/W access to the CVS would make me an unsuitable candidate.

Jeremias Maerki