Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Hi all (and especially Peter)

I'd like to ask if and when we can integrate Peter's work into the main
redesign. If nobody is against this move in general, I'd volunteer to
help Peter integrate it. I've got some time for this and I think this
could help focus our limited resources.

Peter, would you add a Wiki page describing what needs to be done for
the integration and what others could help you with?
Jeremias and others,

Sorry about the delay on this. I'll start some work on the Wiki now that I have something basic working with my documentation.

Should we reserve a directory on the web site for storing diagrams which find their way into the Wiki?

Peter B. West [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"