Peter B. West wrote:
Fopdevs,

I have been lost in the wilds of DOM for a little while now, trying to find some pleasant common DOM-ish way to make my alt-properties docs work in IE6 as well as Netscape 7/Mozilla 1.2.1.

I am in the process of updating now, and would appreciate some feedback on a number of issues, including the javascript I have used, and ways of maximising the integration with Forrest. And of course, the docs themselves. Documentation of alt.properties is not yet complete, but the framework I want to use is in place.
This is in place now. It seems to work with Mozilla and IE6, although the display toggle button is differenctly positioned in both.

Peter B. West [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"