Hi,

I'm working on a project that will be using FOP as a report generator. While trying to sell the idea to the senior management, I was asked to find out who's leading this effort at Apache.

I searched the FOP web site and also the mailing list archives but didnt find anything. There are a number of developers whose names I got from the mailing lists but no information on who is the lead.

I'd appreciate it if someone could give me this information or point me to where I could find it.

Thanks

-Gaurav

Do you Yahoo!?