Projects at Apache don't work this way. No "boss and underlings". The
list of people you found are most probably the committers. They run the
project.

Here's some more information:
http://xml.apache.org/whoweare.html
http://incubator.apache.org/drafts/theapacheway.html

I hope that helps. If you need more information just call for help.

On 11.03.2003 23:13:30 Gaurav Pal wrote:
> I'm working on a project that will be using FOP as a report generator.
> While trying to sell the idea to the senior management, I was asked to
> find out who's leading this effort at Apache.
>
> I searched the FOP web site and also the mailing list archives but didnt
> find anything. There are a number of developers whose names I got from
> the mailing lists but no information on who is the lead.
>
> I'd appreciate it if someone could give me this information or point me
> to where I could find it.

Jeremias Maerki