Hi, Gaurav

To add to Jeremias' reply, which is accurate, might I add that there are in
fact leaders when it comes to ASF projects? Jeremias is one himself.

To be less vague, let me expand by saying that there are committers who are
interested in the codebase only, and then there are committers who are
interested in more - documentation, planning, the community, etc. The former
category, just as the non-committer developers, is not to be denigrated, but
you can defintely identify committers who take an interest in the big
picture as "leaders".

Arved Sandstrom