Thanks for voting--it looks like we'll continue with
dynamic adding of element mappings (thanks to Joerg
and Jeremias for pointing out that the functionality
*does* work--which was my major concern), but I'll
move the ElementMapping code out of Driver and into
FOTreeBuilder.

--- "J.Pietschmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> -0
> I don't think it matters much. If the new API comes
> to fly,
> the Driver class will be deprecated anyway.

Indeed--hopefully getting this code out of Driver will
help facilitate its deprecation.

Glen