From: Thomas Sporbeck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 3:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: 0.20.5 release

I would agree to Ricardo. We're using tables for inventory lists
containing about 500 pages. The memory situation in that reports is
really critical and we cannot force the users to set filters.
On the other hand: to us it doesn't matter if this enhancement comes
with 0.20.5 or with a later version (0.20.5a ?), which has of course to
be decided by the developers and will possibly delay refactoring.

Thomas Sporbeck