BTW, it may be good to kill two birds with one stone
and have this task added directly to Apache Ant, as a
new <xslfo> Optional Task, using what we currently
have in our own codebase with Sean's improvements,
and/or modeled after the Xalan <xslt> task already in
Ant.

That would have the added benefit of allowing us to
deprecate the Ant Task functionality currently in our
own code.

Glen

--- "M. Sean Gilligan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>