From: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 11:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Just a stupid question ... =P

Le Vendredi, 11 juil 2003, à 18:50 Europe/Zurich,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

> ...But we hav to generate a big catalog (more than 1 000 pages) and
> FOP throws a OutOfMemoryException after 700~800 pages (depends on the
> number of images integrated)....

Most probably, making more memory available to the JVM that runs FOP
would solve your problem.

With Sun's JVMs this is done by adding "-Xmx" to the JVM command line,
for example "-Xmx 512m" to make the JVM use 512 megabytes max.

--
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland