Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Until recently, the command-line interface of the trunk was basically
ignored due to other priorities. Configuration certainly has changed a
bit, but is obviously unfinished (Gradual move to Avalon Configuration,
inrtoduction of the Confihurable interface, work in progress). IMO it's
low priority to fix the command-line in the trunk. Until we have some
almost-0.20.5-level in layout, the CLI is not very helpful.

It may not be too much of a loss, but I won't be able to test the trunk until either a CLI is implemented, or I learn to run Java applets...

Web Maestro Clay