I am running fop 0.20.5 w/ the included batik to create a pdf that is
about 6 pages of simple graphs.  The 6 page pdf is 6.7 megs in size!

Here is a sample of the output:
http://65.121.2.203/school1.pdf

Is there some kind of pdf file size optimization I haven't turned on?  Or a
design technique that will shrink this down?

I have a deadline about to hit and I need to have a couple thousand
pre-generated pdfs downloadable over the internet.  6 megs is just too big.
I'd appreciate a little help, otherwise I have to scrap this and start over.

Dave