Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:
Right you are! Same here... A little experience with iText, but since FOP
supports encryption and the producer / author / title props, I have seen
little use for iText.

I was unaware that FOP has the ability to add Producer, Author and Title properties to FOP. In fact, the web site still shows "FOP does not currently support several desirable PDF features: document properties (title, author, etc.), and watermarks.":

http://xml.apache.org/fop/output.html#pdf

If support for these have been added, I think it would be great to add this info to the web site. If it's been added to 1.0Dev then, as Emily Litella would say... "never mind".

:-P