<snip />

> > However, right now, reacting the way you do, I'm getting the impression
> > you're taking it waaay *too* seriously --in fact, you have been
> doing that
> > all along. It almost seems like you are backing out now,
> because you see a
> > certain failure ahead and you want to avoid it. You just don't
> want to be
> > there when it turns out your proposals were worthless to begin with.

<snip />
> Your ad hominem attack on my motives is rude, arrogant, offensive, and not
> supported by anything that I have said. And I don't mind saying that it is
> false.
>
> ..., not everyone is as
> > fluent in expressing himself in writing, and, as it turns out,
> > not everyone
> > seems to be as fluent in reading what is written...
>
> Again you have misunderstood the issue. ...

Nope! Maybe someone has failed to read what was *written* (otherwise IMHO
one wouldn't see it as an ad hominem attack, neither would one read it as
rude, offensive and so on... or rather, now I'm  closer to believing that
there is some truth in it than I was before you told me it was false). If
you re-read the whole message, you should be able to see that you cannot
separate the last sentence of my so-called attack from the "I'm getting the
impression that..." Besides that, it is definitely *not* based upon what you
said, but it *was* based on what I gathered you were about to DO (or,
rather, STOP doing...)

Anyway, it seems to have worked out pretty good.

> It is not that we do not understand each other, but in fact that we
understand each other too well.

Hmmm... know what? I think I agree with you on this.

Cheers,

Andreas