Granted. Besides that, six months ain't that long a time, so maybe a bit
early.

Nomination very much appreciated though. I guess Jeremias had quite
different things in mind than patch submission.

> Glen (who "shows interest" in getting a Ph D, so just
> give me one.)

Aaah... had these interests too once. Decided it not to be worth the effort,
though... remains to be seen of course :) For now, I'll settle for the fact
that, unlike some _real_ 'Ph D's (--at least, that's what their sig tells
us), I at least succeeded in uttering a few possibly helpful remarks
(--instead of insisting on the wrong choice of programming-language ;) )

Cheers,

Andreas