Hi Chris,

Not at all! Thanx for the fine input. I'll definitely get a lot closer to
what I'm (and FOP is) after. (Support for the number-columns-spanned,
number-columns-repeated and column-number is indeed *very* easily added to
Table.addChild(), for columns, but that gets us more than halfway there).

Another, property-related question (not specifically for you, Chris, but
*if* you have an idea...):
Is it the intention that the 'Table Properties' are in someway moulded into
a class (like now the Common*Properties are), or is the way I see them
defined/used now in the relevant classes in fop.fo.flow the intended
end-result?

Later,

Andreas