Andreas is probably our most valuable contributor and
I am very thankful for all the questions he answers
each day on both the FOP-DEV and FOP-USER lists, as
well as on occasion with the Bugzilla bugs coming in.
In particular, his recent handling of a messy
disagreement between the committers a couple of weeks
back was very helpful, and it also allowed me to
concentrate on getting work done (OK, Finn's work done
;) on the properties.  He does a lot to help us be
more productive and is a pleasure to work with.

+1

Glen