Eliot Kimber wrote:

Ok, I was able to patch the maint files as well (for real this time) and
both it and the head seem to work fine, which I would expect since all my code really does is not read a couple of tables if the font is OpenType CFF.

I will prepare diffs forthwith.

Ok, I have submitted bugs 25997 and 25999 with my patches to the maintenance and development branches.

I tested this code by running both braches against my CFF OpenType font and a TTF font on my machine and inspecting the generated XML files.

Let me know if you need more from me on these patches.

Cheers,

Eliot
--
W. Eliot Kimber