Well, ask him what a HashAttributeSet conjures up for him, and he might just
pull one right out of his office-drawer :)

<snip />
> The Globe and Mail (http://www.globeandmail.com/) stated that
> Ontario produces more weed than the entire population could
> possibly smoke.

Depends on what portions you're used to, not? ;)  I'd never trust public
media though, when it comes to providing us with an accurate estimate of
this figure... many would have us believe that the DRD is 0.0 --sigh. When
is anyone going to realize the trouble is (practically) never the
*buyers/consumers*, even less so the *makers/producers*. Problem is always,
as with most goods, the *sellers/distributors* :) An _honest_ salesman?
Honestly...

Cheers,

Andreas