--- Thomas DeWeese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     Well I think it is probably bad ignore the
> things it is setup to log.  Does the logging
> stuff have a sort of default 'err' Console logger?
> You could have it use that if the one passed in is
> 'null'.

We don't have that yet--also, there are too many
public methods into the images package where this
would need to be trapped (i.e., a default logger
created), so I'll keep the code as-is right now.

I tried to do a complete switch from FOUserAgent to
logger in the images package, was not able to (there
are still other cases the FOUserAgent is actually
being used.)

Thanks,
Glen