On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 03:06:24AM +0100, Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:
> [...]

I have seen this problem too. The PDF renderer is able to render out
of order, but from this bug it seems that the mechanism is
broken. Could it be that the page is inserted at the point when all
its forward references are resolved? At that point it is rendered, but
the PDF renderer should insert it at the proper position. That does
not seem to happen.

Regards,
Simon Pepping

--