When debugging the output using the AreaTree XML, the pages are in the
proper sequence in there (only, outside of their page-sequences?*), so
fo:page-number works as expected, correct values on the correct
pages --only, the sequence gets screwed up when rendered to PDF.

* I wonder if this is in some way related to the memory problems I ran into.
Since 0.20.5 doesn't produce page-sequences in the AreaTree XML, and
performs the PDF rendering without problems.

Cheers,

Andreas