On Apr 1, 2004, at 4:38 PM, Glen Mazza wrote:
Team,

I'd like us to go ahead and make Simon Pepping our
newest FOP team member.  He has provided steady ML
help and numerous patch contributions for the past few
months, and with the many layout patches that have
been coming in recently, we could certainly use his
continued help on our team.

Credentials:

<snip>

Here's my +1.

Thanks,
Glen

Heh... I hit [Reply] to add my unofficial +1 (boss still hasn't completed the Corporate CLA yet), and it was only then I noticed Glen had added a gazillion links and a bunch of reasons why! :-)

Welcome aboard, Simon (as if you haven't already been contributing more than your fair share...)! Mind the gap!

Web Maestro Clay

p.s. Oh yeah! +1 ;-)