On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 04:38:11PM -0800, Glen Mazza wrote:
> Team,
>
> I'd like us to go ahead and make Simon Pepping our
> newest FOP team member.  He has provided steady ML
> help and numerous patch contributions for the past few
> months, and with the many layout patches that have
> been coming in recently, we could certainly use his
> continued help on our team.

Thanks for the nomination, and the many positive votes I have already
seen. The documentation will surely be finished and go into the
wiki. And indeed, we see new interest and activity in layout; I will
take part in the discussions and patching, and produce some new
code. I intend to continue contributing to FOP steadily, although it
sometimes seems to go slowly.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping