Hi Jeremias!

> There is a "graph" subproject inside Jakarta Commons. Maybe this could
> be used instead of JGraphT.

I'll have a look at it, thanks.

> Anyway, how does UTA relate to Luca's recent patch on line breaking?

In no way. While Luca seems to have reimplemented the glue/box/penalty
model, I have a generalization/simplification. I think it is similar to
what Knuth mentions in the Addendum in Digital Typography, Breaking
Paragraphs into Lines, as socalled kerfs model. In UTA there are only
Items. A break is allowed behind every item, an item has a penalty and
different widths depending on its position.

Christian Ziesemer