I think you *have* to use publish--(IIRC auto
refreshing will work only for what you *manually*
place in CVS xml-site CVS)  Don't worry, go ahead and
press the "publish" button--the Forrestbot web
interface is a lot more robust than it looks!

After publishing, you will need to wait up to 6 hours
before the site moves to production.  (It updates
after a publish 4 times per day IIRC.)  Also, anytime
after publishing, go ahead and update the xml-site CVS
with the previous breadcrumb.js file.  You have karma
on xml-site also.

[BTW, you forgot to add Jeremy's birthyear to your
bio--no big deal, but you might be getting
congratulatory emails/demands for cigars every late
June! ;)]

Glen

http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/xml-fop/team.html