I use SVN at home and at work. With great success. Command line works
great and is very easy and intuitive. TortoiseSVN (Explorer Plug-In for
Windows) is also quite nice although on some not quite ordinary
operations the thingy seems to do a few things wrong messing up the
local working copy from time to time. But that's easily fixed. Even
branching is not scary anymore. :-)

On 12.06.2004 00:28:58 Clay Leeds wrote:
> A very interesting read! Looks like a really nice tool. We may consider
> it ourselves in-house, as the infrastructure has some really nice
> features!

Jeremias Maerki