Glen Mazza wrote:

Noted.  My instinct would be for us to wait about 6-9
months after several other projects move over.  If no
problems with them, or at least no major problems,
then I think it would be fine for us to switch
products if other committers would like.

However, this will still require someone SVN-loving
enough to do the heavy lifting of migrating our source
code over.  CVS is still quite fine with me, so I'm
not motivated enough to bother with migrating it.

I'm in agreement with you Glen. I'm not motivated to do the migratation and relearn tools, etc. Lets wait and see how many other projects migrate.


Reply via email to