Glen is not alone in his expression of that sentiment. I too think that was an unfortunate decision, and I suspect that others share it as well. Perhaps it *might* help me and others understand why you've made this decision (then again, it might not--we might still think it's an unfortunate decision... ;-)).

Web Maestro Clay