I completely agree with Christian's comment and extract of the CLA. I
have signed it and thereby it applies to any work I commit to FOP's
repository. That is my intention with the documentation.

I wrote 'copyright the Authors', with the idea that every contributor
adds his name as an author. But that is indeed probably not right. I
will change it to ASF. The files themselves already have the Apache
License 2 text.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping