On Jul 28, 2004, at 11:51 AM, Simon Pepping wrote:
On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 12:51:56PM -0700, Clay Leeds wrote:
As I understand it, you're primarily doing documentation that is more
developer and/or embedded oriented, which is one of the reasons why I
would want to have a new 'Documentation' tab.

Indeed, it is. Does this mandate a specific directory to commit the files into? Or shall I create a directory in src/documentation/content/xdocs? Or in src/documentation/content/?

Regards, Simon

Good question. Actually, I was 'putting it out there(tm)' as to whether or not other committers thought that was a good idea. Therefore, I'm not sure where it should go *yet*.

As for how it goes in, double-check the FAQ docbook section[1] (IIRC you did the docs in docbook?). If you need more help, let me know.

Web Maestro Clay

[1]
http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#docbook