Dear fop-dev,

The AFP renderer has now been added to sourceforge
http://afp-renderer.sourceforge.net and a release is available for download
compatible with FOP 0.20.5, please could you close the patch on bugzilla
31213 (or direct them to the above link) so that people don't get hold of an
out of date version. If Web Maestro Clay could add a link to the sourceforge
site that would be great, and perhaps publicise to your user mailing list?

There is some basic documentation which I'll continue to enhance, and I plan
to migrate to the latest release when available. At that point I'll be in
contact again to see if you wish to take the renderer in house.

Regards, Pete.

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy,
distribute, disseminate or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received
this message in error please reply and tell us and then delete it. Should you wish to
communicate with us by e-mail we cannot guarantee the security of any data outside our
own computer systems. For the protection of Legal & General's systems and staff,
incoming emails will be automatically scanned.

Any information contained in this message may be subject to applicable terms and
conditions and must not be construed as giving investment advice within or outside the
United Kingdom.

Legal & General Group PLC, Temple Court, 11 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4N 4TP.
Registered in England no: 1417162

Legal & General Group Plc is a holding company, subsidiary undertakings of which are
fully authorised as appropriate under the Financial Services and Markets Act in
respect of their investment activities in the UK.