On Sep 29, 2004, at 2:54 AM, Townsend, Pete wrote:
Dear fop-dev,

The AFP renderer has now been added to sourceforge
http://afp-renderer.sourceforge.net and a release is available for download
compatible with FOP 0.20.5, please could you close the patch on bugzilla
31213 (or direct them to the above link) so that people don't get hold of an
out of date version. If Web Maestro Clay could add a link to the sourceforge
site that would be great, and perhaps publicise to your user mailing list?

I will add a link shortly. I have some other information to add as well. I'm planning on uploading a fairly major site upgrade in the next couple of weeks. I'll probably get a change to the FOP Resources Page as well, although that currently involves using vi to modify the LIVE xml.apache.org web site...

FWIW, I just closed the AFP renderer and included a link to:

  http://afp-renderer.sourceforge.net

Web Maestro Clay