On Oct 1, 2004, at 2:30 PM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
On 01.10.2004 18:06:13 Clay Leeds wrote:
Please clarify:
As the Subject implies, Glen's original message indicated he wanted to
remove Jimi (I understand that won't be the case now). He said nothing
of removing JAI, and as far as I understand, FOP-1.0 will still need
JAI for PNG support (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Nobody talks about removing JAI support.

Just wanted to be sure... I saw the following and was confused: