Hi,

I am using FOP 0.15 Version. The PDF files rendered by FOP gives junk charecters for double-byte languages like korea, japan etc.

When I search in the net I found that we need to edit userconfig.xml and needs to write the code to load the xml file using org.apache.fop.apps.Options java file.
When I searched in my disk, I could not find userconfig.xml, arial.xml (xml files for the fonts).
We packaged apache related jar files into one jar file. when I look into the jar file I could not find the class file with org.apache.fop.apps.Options and org.apache.fop.configuration.*;

Is FOP 0.15 version supports Double byte languages or not?
If supports, what are the steps i need to follow.
Where can I get more information about FOP 0.15.
Please help me in finding the solution for this.

Thanks and Regards,
Raju