> Jeremias/Glen:
>
> could you translate this for me? Sorry but I dont speak German!

Here you are:

On 06.05.2005 09:47:33 Chris Bowditch wrote:
> Glen Mazza wrote:
>
> > Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> >
> >> Glen,
> >>
> >> I'd like you to revert that one and take a different approach if any.
> >>

> > Kein Problem.  Bald werde ich dass machen, aber nicht dieser Nacht, weil
> > ich ziemlich muede bin.

English: No problem. I'll do that soon, but not tonight because I'm
rather tired.

> >> handleBreak does really handle break-before AND break-after, so the name
> >> was ok.
> >

> > Ja, Sie haben Recht.  Leider habe ich nur die ehemalige
> > PSLM.prepareNormalFlowArea() gelesen, und von da irrtumlich gelernen,
> > dass "break-before" die einzel Benutzung war.

English: Yes, you're right. I'm afraid I've read but the former
PSLM.prepareNormalFlowArea(), and erroneously assumed that only "break-before"
was used.

> >> What can be is that there is some left-over code from the
> >> previous approach.
> >

> > Ja, jetzt sollen wir das alterer Kodierung (pNFA() usw.) entfernen.
> > Letztes Januar war PSLM ungefaehr 930 LVK, aber bald wird es vielleicht
> > nur 560 LVK sein!

English: Yes, we should remove the old code now. Last January, PSLM was
about 930 lines of code, but soon it'll be but 560!