Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> The isfirst and islast parameters must be set correctly. Currently, I
> don't see a reliable way to determine these values. For example, there's
> some code in AreaAdditionUtils that sets IS_FIRST and IS_LAST flags on
> the layout context but I found this doesn't work reliably.

Did you find out why this does not work? I mean, do you think it is an
incorrect approach, or there's something wrong somewhere in the code?

I remember that some time ago I had problems with these flags, and it was
because of some LM that did not set / propagate the correct values when
creating LayoutContexts for children LMs.

Regards
    Luca