From: Lalitha Prasad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 6:13 AM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: FOP Supports Multiple Charset ?

Hi Pietschmann,

Thanks for your reply.

  The main pointing issue is we should display the following list of
Characters in PDF.

  http://courses.chem.psu.edu/chem38/technical/special-characters.html

We are doing Drugs related project. Users will paste the information
from MS
Word into our Applications Form. We have provided the Print option for
taking Printouts.For that we are using FOP.

It is displaying correctly in our JSPs.

Can we display these Characters in PDF using FOP?.

If possible please send me that information ASAP.

Thanks in Advance,
LALITH

>From: "J.Pietschmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
>Subject: Re: FOP Supports Multiple Charset ?
>Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 22:00:51 +0200
>
>Lalitha Prasad wrote:
>>Now I cann't print some Special Charactors on the PDF eventhough those
>>characters are displaying in HTML Interfaces.
>
>See also
>  http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#pdf-characters
>  http://xml.apache.org/fop/fo.html#xml-special-chars
>
>J.Pietschmann

On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying of , or any action taken in
reliance upon, it is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.