Please send questions like that to the fop-users mailing list next time.
Thank you.

(comments inline)

On 11.06.2005 17:34:40 Alex Milowski wrote:
> I have an example document with the following layout:
>
>   <!-- defines page layout -->
>    <fo:layout-master-set>
>
>      <!-- layout for the first page -->
>      <fo:simple-page-master master-name="all"
>                    page-height="11in"
>                    page-width="8.5in"
>                    margin-top=".5in"
>                    margin-bottom=".5in"
>                    margin-left=".5in"
>                    margin-right=".5in">
>        <fo:region-body margin-bottom=".75in"/>
>        <fo:region-after extent=".5in"/>
>      </fo:simple-page-master>
>
>    </fo:layout-master-set>
>
> Some of the pages intrude into the region-after.

It would have been helpful if you had provided a full FO file
demonstrating the problem. A quick test with your simple-page-master
looks fine with 0.20.5.

> I've been perusing the
> website but haven't found some kind of status page that lists an object
> or
> property level conformance status.

The comformance document you mention can be found here:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html

The features you use above are all supported in 0.20.5.

>  Is this suppose to be working in the current CVS trunk?

It should work in CVS HEAD but at the moment it is not guaranteed to do
so because we're still in the middle of development. I have seen cases
where content intruded region-after in the CVS HEAD code. This will be
fixed eventually. In 0.20.5, I know of no such problem, except if you
mess with block-containers.