Greetings,

I have been experimenting with the CVS version of fop, in an attempt to
make some more sane figure caption behavior (below the figure, keep-with
next).

I've had no problems checking out the root and building it with ant,
however when trying to build the document in question I get some errors
related to the fop outline extension:

Exception
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException:
file:///home/carsonr/docs/dissertation/v1/intermediate.fo:2,28949
Error(2/28949): No element mapping definition found for fox:outline

Should I build the CVS version of fop in a special manner to build the
extensions as well?

Thanks,

-carson-