On Jun 23, 2005, at 2:10 PM, Simon Pepping wrote:
On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 10:43:31PM +0200, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
The migration of the xml-fop CVS module to Subversion is completed. The CVS module is now read-only. All commits need to happen on SVN from now
on.

Base SVN URL for FOP:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/

FOP's trunk is at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/

Fop's maintenance branch is at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/fop-0_20_2- maintain/

For access with subversion the above links should use the https
protocol.

Regards, Simon

anonymous access should work fine with the above (assuming it's set up the same way as SVN access to the XML Graphics web site), but we can't commit without https...

:-p

Regards,

Web Maestro Clay
--