I think I have a handle on how to obtain the number of pages generated per
page sequence. However, I am struggling with how to best access the
FormattingResults structure in Fop.java.
In 0.20.5 the structure lived in StreamRenderer which is now sort of
AreaTreeHandler. It is not clear to me how I can access AreaTreeHandler from
Fop.java as it appears not to be accessible from what Fop.java currently
holds? As an alternative the results structure could live in FOUserAgent as
FOUserAgent is known to both Fop.java and AreaTreeHandler. However,
FOUserAgent is currently used to only communicate user configurable items
into the fo processing not to report back which is the purpose of the
FormatingResults. As I am quite new to this I don't want to stuff things up
and would appreciate suggestions.

Thanks

Manuel