Since I have added a new file to SVN must I do something to make line ending right?

[Jeremias Maerki]

I've just added svn:keywords ("Id") and svn:eol-style ("native") to the
file.

Thank you, I'll try to do that next time.

In the meantime I've made good experiences by doing a few settings in
my SVN config file. In Windows under %USERPROFILE%\Application
Data\Subversion\config.

I've enabled "enable-auto-props = yes".

Furthermore, I've added the following entries under [auto-props]:

*.sh = svn:eol-style=native;svn:executable
*.txt = svn:eol-style=native
*.png = svn:mime-type=image/png
*.jpg = svn:mime-type=image/jpeg
*.java = svn:eol-style=native;svn:keywords=Id
*.xml = svn:keywords=Id

That takes care of 95% of all cases.

Thanks for that advice.

>>Is there a way in our test system to check the values of properties in
>>the fo tree?

Not yet, I'm afraid. It would really be good to JUnit-test the FO tree
and property subsystem. The layout engine test facility only tests the
layout engine and the visual testing facility only the generated output.
We still have a few gaps WRT testability. Ideas welcome.

Extension elements has access to the propertyList so it can do checks like:

   <fo:block border-before-style="solid" border-before-width="10pt" >
     <fox:assert property="border-top-width" result="10000mpt"/>
   </fo:block>

but I'm not sure how it can be made part of a junit suite.

regards,
finn