From: Finn Bock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 3:28 PM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Non-implemented props: border-*-precedence

>>Since I have added a new file to SVN must I do something to make line
>>ending right?

[Jeremias Maerki]

> I've just added svn:keywords ("Id") and svn:eol-style ("native") to
> the file.

Thank you, I'll try to do that next time.

> In the meantime I've made good experiences by doing a few settings in
> my SVN config file. In Windows under %USERPROFILE%\Application
> Data\Subversion\config.
>
> I've enabled "enable-auto-props = yes".
>
> Furthermore, I've added the following entries under [auto-props]:
>
> *.sh = svn:eol-style=native;svn:executable
> *.txt = svn:eol-style=native
> *.png = svn:mime-type=image/png
> *.jpg = svn:mime-type=image/jpeg
> *.java = svn:eol-style=native;svn:keywords=Id
> *.xml = svn:keywords=Id
>
> That takes care of 95% of all cases.

Thanks for that advice.

 >>Is there a way in our test system to check the values of properties
in  >>the fo tree?

> Not yet, I'm afraid. It would really be good to JUnit-test the FO tree

> and property subsystem. The layout engine test facility only tests the

> layout engine and the visual testing facility only the generated
> output. We still have a few gaps WRT testability. Ideas welcome.

Extension elements has access to the propertyList so it can do checks
like:

    <fo:block border-before-style="solid" border-before-width="10pt" >
      <fox:assert property="border-top-width" result="10000mpt"/>
    </fo:block>

but I'm not sure how it can be made part of a junit suite.

regards,
finn