On Sep 12, 2005, at 12:06, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Uhm, given that we've decided to remove the hyphenation patterns
entirely, we can't do these tests at all. D'oh!

BTW: On the release-plan Wiki, I noticed that the hyphenation patterns still haven't been removed yet. I remember running into problems while trying to remove them a couple of months ago, so this appears to be a task I still have to finish...

Can they be safely removed now, or are there any other issues that need to be taken care of first? (The links to OFFO on the Hyphenation page seem to be in order...)

Cheers,