> The warning is an indicator that there are still a few things in RTF
> support that need fixing.

So is there someone who owns this class? How long has it been
out-of-sync - that is, is it in the same condition as TXTRenderer?

Also, while this is probably not the correct forum for this question,
what has been the reference tool for checking the RTF output?
OpenOffice.org 2.0 beta won't even correctly render the SimpleTable from
jfor. Since Word Viewer 2003 does, I'm inclined to think it's an OOo
bug more than a jfor bug. However, I hope this he-said-she-said
illustrates my correctness concern for the RTF output.

  -- /v\atthew